Our professional staff are our single most important asset. We are always looking for talented, driven people and due to strong customer demand and growth we are currently looking to fill a range of positions at all levels up to Senior Consultant. A good academic record is required and most of our consultants hold professional qualifications, although this is not essential. We would particularly like to hear from candidates with strong client facing skills and the following experience:
- Currently working or have recently worked in a successful executive remuneration consultancy
- Remuneration benchmarking and skilled use of data generally (good spreadsheet skills essential)
- Advice on Remuneration Committee agenda items
- Strong financial literacy generally but in particular a strong understanding of company performance metrics (particularly total shareholder return)
- Expertise relating to corporate governance aspects of executive remuneration
To be considered you should have an ability to write well, argue your case and demonstrate sound judgment.
Our work is stimulating and challenging. We have a commitment to training and developing all staff and ensuring they have opportunities to progress. Our pay structure is competitive and we have a sensible approach to work/life balance.
Please email Jonathan Hutchings