New Bridge Street
New Bridge Street has a single focus, to assist companies design and implement remuneration policies that will help them meet their strategic goals.
Executive remuneration has many objectives – including retention, reward and incentivisation. And in a world of regulation, scrutiny and complexity, it has become more and more evident that this is an expert field, where specialist advice is required.
Remuneration Committees now face many issues, including:
- Ensuring that the pay policy fits with the corporate strategy
- Paying for performance and avoiding rewarding failure
- Benchmarking pay against the right companies
- Accessing independent and accurate pay data
- Responding constructively to shareholder opinion
New Bridge Street is a founder member of the Remuneration Consultants Group (RCG) which is responsible for developing and maintaining the Code of Conduct for Consultants to Remuneration Committees of UK-listed companies.
New Bridge Street is part of Aon's Performance, Reward and Talent Group. For more information click here.